Sunday, October 28, 2007

Miraculous Moments

I am often amazed at how things work in my life, and the life of my family. The little miracles that come and if not watched for can pass by unnoticed. Tonight one came flying by and how grateful I am for it. We have been missing something very important for our show and we found it tonight--actually it knocked on our door. As Gale and I talked tonight we couldnt' help but see how the Lord's hand is always there for us.

One of the church talks I listened to this week was by Elder Eyring--Woops--President Eyring and during the talk he said that he tries to never let a day go by that he doesn't stop and think about how the Lord's hand was in some way involved in his life for that day. Think I might try to do the same thing. It seems like I have had such joy in my life recently and it is interesting that it has come during such a difficult time in my life. But I can now truly say that I am so grateful for those hardships.

No comments: