Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baskin Robbins $1 Scoop Tuesday!

Tuesday night is Baskin Robbins Dollar Scoop night.  So we load in the car and head to the the new Baskin Robbins store and each grab our favorite scoop.  We sit outside and we let everyone know who is heading in the store that they can get a scoop for a dollar.  We want to make sure we share our great secret.  The girls love to go.  We have been really trying to eat healthy as a family so we decided that one night a week we will go and splurge on a fun treat.  It is a fun way to splurge!

I still wonder if Ava eats as much as she ends up wearing.    

1 comment:

okbushmans said...

I love cheap dates! We have Monday Movie nights. We signed up to get a promocode from Redbox that will give you a free rental every Monday! (Not that a $1 movie isn't cheap enough, I want FREE!)