Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What the Blog?

I have decided to pick up my blog again. Why? For numerous reasons. First, I have been travelling and working so much the last 6 months that I feel like a bad dad and I need to change some things. Second, my incredibly wonderful wife who I will call "Miss G" (because that sounds like a Bond girl and she way out ranks any Bond girl with her beauty, brains and mothering skills) does everything and I figure I can help out with documenting the family life (with my own skewed view).
I also know that if I am thinking about a post every couple of days I will be thinking of how I can be a better dad to my 5 incredible daughters. They have so much to offer the world and I need to make sure I am doing my part to help them get there. So selfishly I am doing this for me. 

So much has happened since I last posted that I will not be able to put in back posts, I will just pick up from today.  So here we go again!

No comments: