Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Sound of Music

It is hard to explain what it is like to hear the music that is always playing in our house.  About two to three times a week I come home to hear the words, "Do you want to hear the song I wrote?"  When I sit down and hear the latest song that was written, I am amazed at their talent and wonder how they have the incredible ability to write such music. I feel like I am the first to hear a great song before anyone else gets too and I'm lucky to hear my girls songs before the rest of the world does. 



It is rare that I am home that I don't hear the piano or the guitar playing and  it makes for an incredible feeling in the home to have music being created the way it constantly is in the house.  I feel lucky to have the girls music in the house and I am trying to enjoy it while I have them still living here.  The girls are finishing up their demo records so I will let everyone know when they hit itunes.  If you want to see how their music has progressed over the last 6 years go to youtube.com and put in their youtube page which is cand0103  you will be able to see some of the first songs that they wrote nearly 6 years ago.  They have been honing their craft for nearly six years. 

No comments: