Elle and Ava have to empty the dishwashers every morning. Sometimes to get ahead of the curve they will empty them at night. As I was cleaning up dinner tonight (Miss G cooked some mean lettuce wraps tonight that were unbelievable! So I am in charge of clean up duty, if you cook in the house you don't have to clean up. Which I must say I like to do alone so I can think and listen to what I want to on the MAC.)
Back to Elle and Ava who emptied everything tonight. Here is what I found the silverware holder looking like. Really? Did I not teach you better than that? I know Miss G did and yet there must have been some huge rush to finish early, so it was much easier to just throw everything in. Notice the knives sticking out? No danger in that at all. Did I fix it tonight? Nope, just took a picture and went to bed.

1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/penyebab-asi-tidak-keluar/
Post a Comment