Monday, September 24, 2007

Chloe was still sick today. She got up, got dressed at 6:30 a.m. and then went right back to bed. I also think the math test she was to take today played a small role in helping her to stay home. So she spent most of the day in bed, but then decided she had better start a blog. You can read it at http://www.chloe411.blogspot.com/ It is a crack up. Here is the picture welcoming you to her blog.


Tonight was the premiere of "Dancing with the Stars" But we had the missionaries over for dinner so we couldn't watch it. We Tivo'd it and tomorrow we are going to pop some popcorn and have a party. You haven't experienced watching this show unless you have watched it with five women. Ohhhh--the lessons I have learned. Check the blog tomorrow and I will give you some high points. As a religious side note there are three Mormons on the show. Two pros and Marie Osmond. Where was Donny? It just isn't the same when those two aren't together.

Low of the day--I was hoping to spend some good time with the girls tonight, but we got a rather sad email from someone in our company. So Gale and I spent quite a bit of the night discussing the email. I learned some good lessons from that experience tonight. It was all a bit stressing so I went and worked out at 10:30 p.m. I am feeling much better now.

It is so nice to have someone like Gale to discuss things when moments like this arise. She is wise in so many ways. I am constantly amazed by her. I think it is so cool to see the growth of your spouse--especially when it happens in such a short time. I am trying to keep up.

High of the day--I received an email from the bishop today concerning my patriarchal blessing. I have waited twenty years for this moment and feel so at peace with what is ahead. We are going to meet when I get back from Europe on the 10th. I am constantly amazed at how the Lord works in my life. I remind myself to always keeps watching for the "tender mercy's" of the Lord in my life.

No comments: