Gale just left this morning to go to Canada for business, as well as to visit her family and get some dental work done. Have to love having a dentist in the family. I have to laugh that we fly her to Canada to get some dental work done, but it saves us so much money (and she gets to visit family) that it is well worth it.
So I have the girls all to myself for the rest of the week. It is going to be busy as I am getting ready for mipcomJr. , trying to finish up on Pfizer work and close out the 8 week block at UCO. It will be interesting to see how much I actually finish. I can't wait to spend the days with Ava and have time with Chloe, Olivia and Elle in the evenings with just dad. I cherish these times I get to spend with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment