Saturday, October 13, 2007

A beautiful Saturday!

At 6:45 a.m. Gale leaned over and said, "I have to get up, and make Chloe breakfast before school." I replied, "Go ahead, your insane, it's Saturday." and then I went back to sleep. I didn't wake up til 9:00 a.m. but it seemed Chloe didn't get her breakfast as she was still sleeping when I got up. I think Gale has been mad at herself all morning for that mistake!

It is beautiful and sunny today. A perfect 81 degrees. Elle scored 4 goals at her soccer game today. She was on fire! I even sat down for pretty much the entire game and didn't have to scream out instructions to her. She absolutely loves to play soccer and you see true joy in her face when anyone on her team scores a goal. The hands go up in the air and she just beams from ear to ear. Gale and I had to split up this morning with Gale taking Chloe and Olivia to tennis and I took Elle to her soccer game until Gale could meet up with us. Ava has discovered climbing chain link fences and decided that would be her activity for as much of the soccer game as we would let her.




After the game Elle, Ava and I watched the Biggest Loser which we had Tevo'd. We love that show. I dont' really know why I love the show that much other than when I watch it I want to be chubby so I can go on the show and lose weight.


The afternoon for the girls was spent at the Cordy's grandma's house swimming and riding four wheelers. Unfortunately, I couldn't go as our sink needed fixing, I needed some parts for the roof and I had to change something on my IRB for my dissertation--so Dad missed out. I sooooo badly wanted to take a nap, but I did my work.


I do wish I had a picture, but Gale looked so hot today. She looks so thin and beautiful. I never thought she would have kept getting prettier as the years went by. She is on the cusp of 40!


We hit our favorite Saturday spot tonight. Pops! We waited about an 1 1/2 to eat. Not such a good idea when a 3 and a 6 year old are hungry. So of course we had to buy 6 different kinds of pop while we were waiting to hold us over. We decided as a family our favorite was Jolly Rancher Green Apple Pop. Not to overpowering, and sweet. We are connisour's of pop now.




No comments: