We decided as a family that we were going to hold Family Home Evening on Sunday nights when we had more time to make it worthwhile, instead of holding it on Monday night and being tired after school, tennis, etc. Tonight's FHE was hilarious. Gale was trying to give a lesson on testimonies and how we can find out through the Holy Ghost the truth about different gospel topics. It was such a good lesson that kept on being interrupted by little 3 year old Ava's obsession with her armpits and her desire to brush everyone's hair. If she was not brushing everyone's hair than she would lift up her arms and scream out..."Does anyone want to see my armpits?" and then we would all burst out laughing. So much for spirituality! I don't quite understand her obsession, but the other day Gale, I and Ava were on a walk and after the walk I asked her if she had fun and she replied, "Yes, but my armpits are wet..." She cracks us up.

Elle and Olivia did a great Pictionary game where we guessed ways that we can serve others and then we made cupcakes. I love cupcakes. They were so good. I think we ended up eating more batter than cupcakes and then we kind of went crazy...picture will explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment