To understand this post you have to understand that I have had a pile of clothes to be ironed for close to a month and a half now in a corner in the bedroom. This is not Gale's responsibility as I am a somewhat picky about all my clothes being ironed. I was saving it for conference weekend, but it didn't happen as I was in France that weekend. So today I came home and Olivia had ironed almost all of my clothes. The pile was huge--she spent hours on it. See what a gigantic bear can do for a 10 year old sweet little girl. If I had known I would have got her one years ago. It was so thoughtful of her, she is an angel who is always caring about others around her. It may sound cheesy, but I was really touched by her taking the time to do it for me.
So now how do I get Chloe to finish the pile?
1 comment:
Hey, I love you and I didn't iron your clothes. I feel so bad. I will next time!!! XOXOXO Gale!
PS. Wait, I just remembered, I did rub your feet. Does that count?
Post a Comment