Saturday, November 3, 2007

Date Day with Elle

Everyone scattered today for different reasons, so Elle and I went on a date. It was really nice to be alone with her and enjoy her sweet, funny personality. I can't help but love her. We ran a couple of errands--(like finishing buying a computer) and then we went to the mall to go see Bee movie and shop for a minute. (That lasted all of about 5 minutes for me-but I'm lucky since Elle is not much of a shopper.) We got her the kids popcorn, candy and drink special that comes in a really cool cardboard box-and we headed to the movie. We had a great time. We held hands, she snuggled up to me and we just had a great time. I made sure that I laughed at the right moments in the movie really loud because she loves to belly laugh. I cherish moments like this when I can get one of my kids alone and to just be with them and watch them and see their personality. So fun. But now Ava has it in her mind that she is going to see the movie in the next few days and I had better be the one to take her. I love you Elle--thanks for a great date. Let's do it again next month!




No comments: