The best part about the whole party for me was how many of those kids lost things. "Mr. Bray, I lost my cell phone." Did you use our phone and call it? "No! what a great idea!" Yes-Sarah that is why I'm a brilliant father. That conversation happened about 7 times in a three hour period! I couldn't stop laughing. They also lost candy, gift certificates that they had won for the games we played, shoes, clothes, hat and each other. "Mr. Bray, have you seen Chloe I have lost her!" It ended up being a really fun party and I got to scare a couple of them which made it all the more fun!
We also snuck in some trick or treating with Elle and Ava. Elle was a gypsy and Ava was Cinderella. Olivia was Ms. America and Chloe was Baby Spice from the Spice Girls.




No comments:
Post a Comment