Christmas Eve was our normal traditional dinner--cornish hens and all the fixin's. We ate by candlelight and then cleaned up and reenacted the birth of the Savior. We need some boys to fill the parts of the wisemen. I have Joseph pretty much down pat and I'm not willing to give up the part.




Christmas day was great! We opened presents and just played the whole day.




What have we done since Christmas. I can easily explain. Play, Eat, Watch movies, Bowling, Eat, Go to the Orgills and play ping pong, Pfooz ball, Wacky Six and Rock Band, Eat, Play games, Eat, Go to the Orgills and play some more.


On New Years Eve we had the Cordy family over for our traditional fondue dinner. It was great. This year we added shrimp to the menu. It was quite the feast. After dinner we headed to the Orgills for a big party to welcome in the New Year. Eating, Pfooz Ball, Eating, Ping Pong, Eating, Wacky Six. We left around 1:30 a.m. and even Ava and Elle managed to stay awake! I don't think anyone managed to make it out of bed before 11 a.m. on New Years day! What a fun two weeks we have had.





Christmas day was great! We opened presents and just played the whole day.




What have we done since Christmas. I can easily explain. Play, Eat, Watch movies, Bowling, Eat, Go to the Orgills and play ping pong, Pfooz ball, Wacky Six and Rock Band, Eat, Play games, Eat, Go to the Orgills and play some more.


On New Years Eve we had the Cordy family over for our traditional fondue dinner. It was great. This year we added shrimp to the menu. It was quite the feast. After dinner we headed to the Orgills for a big party to welcome in the New Year. Eating, Pfooz Ball, Eating, Ping Pong, Eating, Wacky Six. We left around 1:30 a.m. and even Ava and Elle managed to stay awake! I don't think anyone managed to make it out of bed before 11 a.m. on New Years day! What a fun two weeks we have had.

No comments:
Post a Comment