Today we went for a family fun day of swimming at Pelican Bay--Edmond's water park and swimming pool. No less than an hour after being there the Lifeguards blew their whistle and cleared the pool. Someone had pooped. Some kid having to much fun decided that it was easier to push one out in the water than to take 3 minutes to hit the restroom. My first thought was to take a DNA sample and then test everyone as they left to find the culprit and then go poop in his bed to teach him a lesson. It is gross to poop in the pool and also a health hazard. I think parents need to take a stronger stance in this area--they are becoming to lax.
Since this incident I have decided next time Ava comes running up to me at the pool and I'm comfortably sitting in my lounge chair reading a great book and she tells me "I need to use the poddy for #1" I won't respond with "Just go in the pool, that is what Chlorine is for."

I love this picture...notice the open mouth two feet from the log...brilliant!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment