Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cop for dinner

We had the Hatcher's over for dinner tonight. (Lisa is the one who took the amazing pictures for our Christmas card this year. You can check out her website at LissaHatcher.com) We had a great time and as we were reviewing the events of our reindeer disaster earlier in the week Jeff who is in the military and a past officer of the law was chiding me for my lack of thinking. He asks me why I went for the boys? He instead said, "You should have run and got their car, can't get away without a getaway vehicle!!" I have been mad at myself ever since. The boys car was parked right down the street from my house. I could have easily beat them to it and held their car hostage! I could have commandeered the car and got all 8-10 boys instead of one! Well my lesson has been learned. Some good advice! So I then started to think to myself.....should I set a trap for other teenagers? Just have to see if I get bored during the Christmas break.

1 comment:

okbushmans said...

Officer Bright Idea has created a monster!