Our family sang today in church. Gale, Chloe and Olivia had a great song all worked out with harmonies etc. (I was playing the piano) Gale had to leave for church early because of a meeting, so I had all the girls with me on the way to church. As we were on our way Ava and Elle announced to me that they wanted to sing with the family in church. For Ava this was no suprise as she loves any attention she can get. She didn't know the song, but she had no problem with standing in front of the congregation. In fact, she let me know that she could do it by herself and didn't need us. Elle is another story. She can't stand getting up in front of anyone! We were so proud of her this past friday because she didn't cry and break down during her part in the kindergarten christmas play. Well, she wanted to join us and had memorized two lines of the song that she would be happy to join us in.
The song went great and Elle sang her heart out. Ava on the other hand during the parts that she didn't know decided to throw out a couple of thumbs up to the audience, as well as she threw out a few peace signs. What can you do? I do know that her "boyfriend" Twer (tyler) was egging her on. How could she resist not throwing him back a few peace signs and thumbs up?

1 comment:
They did such a great job! And I'm afraid that once Elle grows out of her "stage-fright", you better watch out! And Ava was cracking me up! I love the frequent thumbs-up!
Post a Comment