Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A sad moment that ends in happiness

I love Postum. Here are the reasons why I love Postum.




1. It is the best thing at night during the freezing Oklahoma winters.

2. Made right it tastes better than hot chocolate and there are no carbs.

3. Postum makes me tired for bed.

4. Postum reminds me of staying at my Grandma's house.

5. Postum just makes me happy

Right around December 15th we found out that Postum was not going to be made any more. We called the company (POST) and tried to find some, then went on the internet to find some but had no luck. We were POSTUM-less. It was a few dark days.

But the new year of 2008 brought some great news. We had found a place to get Postum. I would love to write it, but I can't. It's top secret. I can't give my sources away. Needless to say over 21 bottles were purchased and more are on the way. I must stockpile for the future. For those postum drinkers out there I am willing to share a hot cup with you once in a while, but I will not give you one of my new bottles. It really is the small things in life that make us happy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your postum hoarding reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Elaine hoards something of a different nature. Are we Postum worthy?

leslie s said...

Secret Distributor - Hey, can't have one of those unless you are completely addicted - Dr. Bray has a nice ring to it, but I worry with your addictive tendencies if you can keep that title! LOL!!...14bottles...Chris:"I'LL TAKE'EM ALL!!!!" Is there postum rehab?...